MS Outlook outgoing messages...

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Marcus3000, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus3000

Marcus3000 Registered Member

NOD 32 Security is reformatting my OUTGOING from HTML to an attachment and eliminating the pictures. I am a real estate agent and i send out pictures of properties. If the pictures don't show up it is sort of pointless! I have asked ES-ET about this, but every reply i get is about IN-coming messages. My INcoming is fine, thank God i don't have to solve that. OUTgoing is being made into an Explorer attachment and the pictures are eliminated. :(

2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

3. Marcus3000

Guess no-one is having this problem...

4. Marcus3000

I am using Smart Security... sorry nonoise just found your reply. i will check the link you posted as well.
    Cheers,

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

No problems here. Using Outlook 2007, created an html email with an image and sent it to myself. It arrived correctly with the image.

Please let us know:
    - what email client you use and its exact version
    - what email server you sent email through

6. Marcus3000

I have Outlook 2003.
    The problem is when the real estate program utilizes Outlook to send out a property sheet. It is like the real estate program sends the e-mail to Outlook and Oulook converts the sheet to an attachment and the pictures are not in attachement. When i disable es-et it works fine. I do that by bringing up security, hit F5, and use the very bottom function and dis-associate Security from MSOutlook. A real hassle to have to do that everytime i have to send out real estate information.
    Cheers,

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Does disabling scanning of sent email make a difference?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.