MRU Scheduler ?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Leonard Chowns, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard Chowns

Leonard Chowns Registered Member

Re: need the MRU Logo!

I have my MRU on and ask it to check every few min? But I can only get it to stay on by going into my program list and click on MRU Scheduler? Then it stays on until I turn the Computer OFF. How do I make it come on and stay on at start up? Lenny

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Re: need the MRU Logo!

Hey Lenny,

There are at least 2 ways to accomplish this:

1) If you still have the install file you could re-install the program over the present install and during this installation make sure the box is checked regarding scanning on startup.(takes about one minute tops)

or

2) Manually place a shortcut to the MRUblasters scheduler.exe file into the Start\Programs\StartUp

"C:\Program Files\MRU-Blaster\scheduler.exe"

Attached Files:

3. Leonard Chowns

Leonard Chowns Registered Member

Thanks Bubba: Hey I have a cousin Bubba in the States are You originally from Pennsylvania Actually Pittsburg ?

Your step by step help worked fine! I now have MRU on Full time. Now I need to search for a post or a thread that will help me with a Regseeker problem? It has just started warning me in Spanish "Indice de lista hors limites{0}"

Thanks again, From Canada, Lenny

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Nope....never been to PA but it could have been my other brother Bubba :blink:

Congrats :thumb:
    I would suggest you start a thread in our Software & Services Forum and explain the problem there. I feel confident one of our members will be able to help.

Bubba....not from PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.