MRU Scheduler ?

Discussion in 'MRU Blaster Forum' started by Leonard Chowns, Jun 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leonard Chowns

Leonard Chowns Registered Member

Re: need the MRU Logo!

I have my MRU on and ask it to check every few min? But I can only get it to stay on by going into my program list and click on MRU Scheduler? Then it stays on until I turn the Computer OFF. How do I make it come on and stay on at start up? Lenny

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Re: need the MRU Logo!

Hey Lenny,

There are at least 2 ways to accomplish this:

1) If you still have the install file you could re-install the program over the present install and during this installation make sure the box is checked regarding scanning on startup.(takes about one minute tops)

or

2) Manually place a shortcut to the MRUblasters scheduler.exe file into the Start\Programs\StartUp

"C:\Program Files\MRU-Blaster\scheduler.exe"

Attached Files:

3. Leonard Chowns

Leonard Chowns Registered Member

Thanks Bubba: Hey I have a cousin Bubba in the States are You originally from Pennsylvania Actually Pittsburg ?

Your step by step help worked fine! I now have MRU on Full time. Now I need to search for a post or a thread that will help me with a Regseeker problem? It has just started warning me in Spanish "Indice de lista hors limites{0}"

Thanks again, From Canada, Lenny

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Nope....never been to PA but it could have been my other brother Bubba :blink:

Congrats :thumb:
    I would suggest you start a thread in our Software & Services Forum and explain the problem there. I feel confident one of our members will be able to help.

Bubba....not from PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.