Mr

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Cmotley, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cmotley

Cmotley Guest

I downloaded disk director and when I clicked the executable the windows error message appeared and I could not install the program. The message read:

PartitionExpert has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

AppName: diskdirectorsuite9.0_s_en.exe AppVer: 9.0.0.537 ModName: diskdirectorsuite9.0_s_en.exe
    ModVer: 9.0.0.537 Offset: 000265c4

How do I get this fixed or get a refund?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Cmotley,

Could you please tell what operating system you use? Also please do the following:

- Download and unpack the checksum utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/xcsc.zip
    - Run the application and click on the ellipsis sign to browse and select the installation package you downloaded;
    - The MD5 value for Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 build 537 must be 683B9EA4F3F7713601C89283EC6F0C17

If the checksum is not correct please register your serial number at our site and download the installation package once again from your update page.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.