Mozilla not recognized

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by patrickjf1, Jul 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patrickjf1

patrickjf1 Registered Member

I just installed spyware blaster 3.2 and it tells me i do not have mozilla installed. I had no problem with version 3.1. I removed 3.1 per instructions and installed 3.2 nothing else was changed. My current version of mozilla is 1.7.1. What did I do wrong? or is there a bug in the new version?

2. TNT

TNT Guest

I just uninstalled a previous version & installed the latest also. I have NS7, Mozilla & Firefox all on this box & like you I got the "no Mozilla products" message. What gives?

3. patrickjf1

Additional info. I uninstalled 3.2 then reinstalled it again with same results. When I installed mozilla I installed it for all users option since I am the only user. Does anyone have a solution other than reverting back to version 3.1 which is impossible since it is no longer available on the web site.

4. wyrmrider

wyrmrider Registered Member

YOU NEED TO UPGRADE MOZILLA
    newbie here
    sorry damn caps lock and fumblefingers

see the 'Stickies" above

Wyrmrider

5. patrickjf1

I stated in my first thread that I had the latest version of Mozilla which is 1.7.1 if anyone knows how to correct this bug that was supposed to have been fixed with 3.2 I would certainly appreciate knowing how. :( :( :(

6. burrism

burrism Registered Member

I have the same and have tried every workaround suggested for the past month...Nothing....

burris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.