Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by muggs1, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muggs1

muggs1 Registered Member

Its a Real shame that javacool only listens to PAID users . they should at least have a bugs page that you can send to them . Here is why . Mozilla in their outlandish greed and lack of caring for anything but money , have "Disabled Spywareblaster " protection but only on 230 select sites they cash in on by tracking and using long term cookies they hide in windows 7 hidden folders . want to see? simple download and install firefox 4.0 then open spywareblaster check updates then enable all protection , close spywareblaster and open Firefox . make sure all your settings are correct in Firefox . then simply close Firefox . Re-Open Spywareblaste Oh if you use Spybot S&D it does the same thing there in select sites . Once you re-open spywareblaster its immediatly apparent that Firefox has disabled any protection from Both spywareblaster and Spybot S&D I took a screenshot in JPG format i will try to post it here Oh well they only allow 300 i am at 600.9 I guess you will have to see it for yourself .. they expect an upload here you need a microscope to look at .. low class forum if you ask me . I was going to doate but seeing they only listen to Paid and dont care about the real life users that simply havet the change to pay up . then pass you off to a third party which means they do not read it or care to use it .. time to uninstall spywareblaster .. at least Spybot S&D has a BUGS page where you can send them a jpg and a showing of the problem they actually reply WOW! now there is customer care .. You can bet when i manage to find $10.00 from my disability slap in the face every 4th wednesday of the month I will send it to them with gratitude . professionals is spybot S&D

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

What you describe isn't normal behaviour unless you clear your cookies, history, and other browser files.

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.