Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by muggs1, May 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muggs1

muggs1 Registered Member

Its a Real shame that javacool only listens to PAID users . they should at least have a bugs page that you can send to them . Here is why . Mozilla in their outlandish greed and lack of caring for anything but money , have "Disabled Spywareblaster " protection but only on 230 select sites they cash in on by tracking and using long term cookies they hide in windows 7 hidden folders . want to see? simple download and install firefox 4.0 then open spywareblaster check updates then enable all protection , close spywareblaster and open Firefox . make sure all your settings are correct in Firefox . then simply close Firefox . Re-Open Spywareblaste Oh if you use Spybot S&D it does the same thing there in select sites . Once you re-open spywareblaster its immediatly apparent that Firefox has disabled any protection from Both spywareblaster and Spybot S&D I took a screenshot in JPG format i will try to post it here Oh well they only allow 300 i am at 600.9 I guess you will have to see it for yourself .. they expect an upload here you need a microscope to look at .. low class forum if you ask me . I was going to doate but seeing they only listen to Paid and dont care about the real life users that simply havet the change to pay up . then pass you off to a third party which means they do not read it or care to use it .. time to uninstall spywareblaster .. at least Spybot S&D has a BUGS page where you can send them a jpg and a showing of the problem they actually reply WOW! now there is customer care .. You can bet when i manage to find $10.00 from my disability slap in the face every 4th wednesday of the month I will send it to them with gratitude . professionals is spybot S&D

2. J_L

J_L Registered Member

What you describe isn't normal behaviour unless you clear your cookies, history, and other browser files.

3. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.