Moving Sale? AVG 8.0 threads?!

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by blueoysterdvp, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueoysterdvp

blueoysterdvp Registered Member

I can see topics having nothing to do with AVG being Moved,but important info on the New 8.0 that will help paying customers makes no sense.:thumbd:

Is this the beginning of the end of this forum?

My subscription was renewed right before the news of 8.0 and no more stand alone AS product came out.With a little less than a year left on my subscription I find it insulting to move topics into the "generic" 'other anti virus software' since AVG is combining the two.

We need the info if you want us to make the transition!

Makes it seem less important and gets lost when you move it in the mix with the other companies.

Signing off and out of here.Thanks to everyone for your help!ewido has always been my favorite software product.I really can't stress how impressed I have always been with it.

Grisoft Executives,NO THANKS to YOU!:thumbd:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Re: Moving Sale?

The threads that have been moved were all AVG 8.0 Anti-Virus related. The proper place for discussing that product's technical aspects, features or bugs is the "other anti-virus software" section.

This forum section is not and never was a general AVG products support forum. It was only for support of the natural ewido successor products, (as acquired by Grisoft some time ago), the last of which was AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5.

With the termination of AVG Anti-Spyware as a separate product, products in the AVG 8.0 line no longer fit into the focus of the "ewido support forums", which is still the name of this forum section.

We do not host a general AVG Technologies support forum here at Wilders Security.

Questions regarding AVG 7.5 Anti-Spyware, as well as license and product transitions issues, can still be discussed here. There is still support remaining for AVG Anti-Spyware.

3. lordpake

lordpake Registered Member

Re: Moving Sale?

Just my 0.02€ regarding this. I, as a license owner with 478 days left, found and do find it insulting to see this place filling up with posts regarding other AVG products. Are people so ignorant they are unable to distinguish between products/forums?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.