Moved thread??

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Oldie, Aug 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oldie

Oldie Registered Member

I posted a query in General Topics, but when I look for my solution it says (moved oldie) - - My query was,Can I delete original backup after making an incremental backup with Acronis Trueimage ??
    Anne

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Re: Moved??

Hello Oldie....Welcome to Wilders,

When a thread is created and it is not in the appropriate Forum....We then look at what the individual is asking about and then move the thread to a more appropriate forum based on that content. Once that is done a Moved place holder is left and whom ever started the thread would then click on that and be taken to where their thread is.

In the case of the thread that you created....there was no mention of "Acronis Trueimage"....so based on the contents of what you asked....the thread was moved to our Software Forum.

If you take a look down the left side of the page you'll notice different names of Forums and one of them is called Official Acronis Support Forum. In that area is a sub-forum called Acronis True Image Product Line....and anytime someone has a similar question like what you asked they would then select that forum and create their thread there.

If you click on that Moved: Back Up Q....you will see that your thread has now been moved to the area that deals with what you are needing help on which is Acronis.

Click here---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=142622

Hope that helped,
    Bubba

3. Oldie

Oldie Registered Member

Thanks for reply Bubba

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are Welcome and hopefully you found the way to your thread.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.