Mousse Scrolling on IE 10 and 11 Fails

Discussion in 'hardware' started by hawki, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki

hawki Registered Member

Yeah I know there is only one "s" in a computer "mouse" but I thought the title would make a boring thread more appetizing and enticing. :)

I have 2 high quality gaming mice attached to my PC with their appropriate manufacturer's driver and settings tools installed.

Neither will scroll in Internet Explorer, yet both scroll as they should in every other browser and program.

I uninstalled-reinstalled IE 10 and that did nothing and I just updated to Windows 8.1 for the sole purpose of getting IE11 to the same effect.

The mice work properly as click-ons, but the only way to scroll up/down on a page is with the up arrow and down arrow keys. The mice won't even work on the sidebar movers

What might be causing this? Any suggested fixes?

You may also just state your favorite flavor mousse. Mine used to be chocolate but now I prefer lime which a friend makes for me.

2. DVD+R

DVD+R Registered Member

If your referring to scrolling down web pages using the mouse wheel, then yes, this is a common thing if you have a popup blocker or any other software that has this function

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.