mouse goes crazy

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by lrueegg, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lrueegg

lrueegg Guest

hi
    i just bought disk director and wanted to use it on my dell poweredge server via the remote management card. everything else works fine, but the mouse in DOS seems not to be supported. it goes crazy and clicks and drags what it wants, even if i don't move the mouse myself. it's absolutely impossible to use disk director this way.

is there a way to disable mouse support? it would be very very comfortable to just use the keyboard...

thank you and regards
    lukas.rueegg

2. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Just an idea - is it anything like what's described in this thread?

3. lrueegg

lrueegg Guest

not really. the mouse is here (most of the time) but not where the 'real mouse' from the host system is (i'm working remote). and this is probably not a problem of acronis disk director but of the remote management console.

the problem is, that i'm unable to work this way because the mouse clicks itself anywhere on the screens which makes it a hard game to be faster than it... which is not really funny in this case...

regards
    lukas.

4. lrueegg

lrueegg Guest

i got a solution which works fine. if i don't touch the mouse from the moment where i connect to the remote computer, everything works fine!

thanks for your support.
    lukas.

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Glad it worked out (one way or another) for you then!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.