mounting an image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by mrgaryd, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrgaryd

mrgaryd Registered Member

Being new to this stuff, I would like to know how to mount an image.. TIA...
    GaryD

2. thomasjk

thomasjk Registered Member

Navigate to the location of your image file. Right Click on the file and select "Mount".

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mrgaryd,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please notice that you can find the detailed instructions on how to mount images in the chapter "Exploring archives and mounting images" of the respective User's Guide.
    Please also notice that all parts of an image should reside in the same folder, and only images containing disks/partitions can be mounted.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. mrgaryd

mrgaryd Registered Member

I looked in the users guide and found what I neede,BUT when I tried to mount my image I get cannot assign drive letter to a partition from a backup archive... Acronis mount13_04_2007_time_11_22_29.jpg d

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello mrgaryd,

Please collect the information requested in this post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.