More RA licensing questions

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by mcnealp, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcnealp

mcnealp Registered Member

Sorry for yet another RA licensing thread, but I need to make sure ERAS will be able to do what I want before I dive in.

I have a company that will be purchasing a license for around 150 users. The only catch is that they insist on doing it 5-10 users at a time. After reading the ERAS manual and looking at the posts here I understand that multiple licenses are supported, and that the keys must be purchased with the same company/purchase info.

Here is what I need:

• The ability to manage multiple, concurrent license files with different expiration dates
    • Not lose any subscription duration due to merging of keys
    • The ability to update/renew individual keys
    • Not have to call the reseller to have a new key issued every month

Here is what is confusing me:

The manual states that when uploading multiple license keys, the server will "always try to find the key with the most clients and the furthest expiration date" This gives me the impression that I will lose subscription time on the older license files.

In the other threads, (like this )I get the impression that the multiple keys issue is a non factor, and you can have multiple licenses with different expiration dates.

If this is the case, will RA show me the individual license files and their expiration dates?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.