More info. on the processguard not living up to standanrds

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by nowshining, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowshining

nowshining Registered Member

what went wrong, the only thing I see wrong with Processguard was the NAG screen they didn't mention on their website. besides that it is a good program, you wouldn't know how many programs inject into other programs such as a2 antidialer..well anyway again what were the standards that were not lived up to?

2. Mongol

Mongol Registered Member

Are you writing about the free version? Unfortunately many free programs that can be upgraded for a fee do this, AppDefend for one example...:cautious: :)

3. nowshining

nowshining Registered Member

yes however it doesn't mention ito n the site which is a bad thing, anyway I was really wondering why They were pulled from this website in december...

By which I read that they didn't live up to Some Standards, and what were those standards and what they did wrong.....

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

The Standards they did not live up to concerned their participation or lack there of as it related to Wilders Security Forums as stated in the below post by one of the site owners.

This post---> DiamondCS Support Forums closed

If you have questions concerning any of the DCS programs....feel free to create a thread in one of our appropriate forums.

As for this thread....We will bring it to a close and ask that you contact one of the Admins of the Forum if you have further questions\comments in regards to your "Some Standards" question relating to the site decision to close the DCS Forums.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.