Moderators

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by hollywoodpc, Feb 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

I read , with interest , the last NOD thread asking about an update . First , I do not care to know . That is not my reason for this . But I have also read other threads where the Mods are rude . Why ? I saw an innocent question being asked . It is sad that the Mods see a question for the THOUSANDTH time and take it out on an unsuspecting individual . I just steped in and saw it and thought , wow . How rude . Is there a need to humiliaet or hurt a person because you do not like their question . IMHO , it is rude and uncalled for . I agree that the same questions are asked many times but , why not indicate as BlackSpear did , that it has been asked and so many people come out of the wordwork and be NICE about it . I find this to be a sad state of affairs . I have received good help in here . And I treat people with the utmost respect . Many some of the mods should chill out and just don ' t answer if you are going to be rude . Sorry if this is stepping on toes but , it is just sad . And someone in that thread tried to be cute by saying they know when it will be ready . ( Do not think it was a mod ) . Maybe the Mods should jump on these low lives for saying a smartbutt comment like that . THAT was , INDEED , uncalled for . yet , you jump on a guy for asking a question . You need to understand that sometimes , this is a person asking for the first time . Not knowing others have asked before . I never asked that question but , I certainly thought it was interesting as this was the first time I saw it asked . And a precursor here . If a Mod wishes to address me about this , I would appreciate respect and no badmouthing please . This is only an observation from an innocent bystander . Many thaks for your time .

2. honeybunny

honeybunny Suspended Member

Which thread do you mean ?

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

If you have an issue with the way moderation is done here, then feel free to contact Paul or myself regarding that. If you have examples of responses you feel are inappropriate, then send them along, as well.

That said, we are not going to have a thread here debating this sites moderation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.