Mirroring Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by owen, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. owen

owen Guest

On the old JavaCool website there was a message about mirroring files but on the new site I can't find any information about it. Please could you tell me if its ok to upload the Setup files for Spyware Blaster and Spyware Guard and offer them for download.

Thanks,
    Owen

2. owen

owen Guest

Could anyone tell me?

3. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Hi Owen,

Could you explain a little more about what you intend? There are lots of possible scenarios here and it might help to narrow it down. Some people want to mirror it within a LAN in a business environment, just for use there. Others want to mirror it more publicly, saying among their own community (a portal, forum or private web community), while still others want to mirror it totally publicly. So, it might help to know what you are thinking about.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

If you could e-mail me at the press contact address (press AT javacoolsoftware.com) with your site's address, we can most likely get things set up. :)

I find it useful to have a list of the sites (and contacts) offering SpywareBlaster downloads, as it makes it easier to notify everyone as soon as a new version is available.

Best regards and thanks,

-Javacool

5. owen

owen Guest

Hi javacool, thanks for the reply. I sent you an email but never got a reply.

6. owen

owen Guest

Bump-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.