Mirror ESET Smart security 3.0.414.0

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by febrisio, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. febrisio

febrisio Registered Member

Hi all,

i have just installed ESET Smart security 3.0.414.0 on a pc.
    I have a ERA "server" on other pc. (all 2 win xp)
    I have to the console v.2.0.16

How can i set a mirror for my server?... on advanced update setup i can see only HTTP, LAN and Update MODE setup!

Where are settings for mirror? On version ESET Smart security 3.0.290.0 i think it was here on this advanced setup.
    i can see too if i use configuration editor on the console, i can see this option, but on the client doesn't exist.

Someone can help me?

Thx in advance
    Regards

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Well, if my memore servers me well , this is disabled for this version because it is beta and it needs no public testing , no one would install beta on a network and for some other reasons , so not possible . Wait for the final version to test this :)

3. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

yes, the betas and RC's do not have RA server / Mirror functionality - you have to wait for final release for those features.

4. febrisio

febrisio Registered Member

Thx for your answers... i'm going to wait the new official release to try ESS on our network.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.