MiniTool Launches Its Latest Video Editing Software - MiniTool MovieMaker 2.7

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by V3nuo, May 11, 2021.

1. V3nuo

V3nuo Registered Member

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 10, 2021 - MiniTool Software unveiled its latest video editing software – MiniTool MovieMaker 2.7, that allows users to easily harness the power of the freeware to accelerate deep video editing experience in areas such as personal vlogs, YouTube videos, short videos and business presentation.

The main part of the update is it now compatible with Windows 64-bit version, which extends the functionality of the system. While the most important of enhanced novelty is the file exporting speed. Thus making the new version of the program characterized by a much faster file exporting speed, which will be visible especially dealing with a shorter/smaller video clips.

What's New

MiniTool MovieMaker 2.7 also takes care of repairing already known flaws and minor bugs. One of the effects of such practice improves the comfort of using the latest version. The most interesting of them are:
    • Project file went abnormal after opening.
    • Audio was accelerated at the split point.
    • Program crashed when previewing video with advanced effects (Windows 7 64-bit).
    • Program was not responding when previewing video with filters (Windows 7 64-bit).
    • Unexpected mosaic appeared in videos created with photo templates (Windows 7 64-bit).
    Wei Ming, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of MiniTool Software, said, “We are happy to release the latest MiniTool MovieMaker. We are proud that such an elegant program has become an assistant of our users. I would also like to encourage more users and experts to feed us back, which will have a very strong impact on the future versions."

Shortly after its launch, a notification will appear letting you know that an update is available. You can click on the notification to download the latest MiniTool MovieMaker 2.7. Or you can download program directly from the official MiniTool website.

“MiniTool MovieMaker brings together vlogger enthusiasts of innovation, expert users with open minds. As a service provider that is at the forefront of video editing industry, I hope that, together with the users old and new, we will be able to find both sides’ talents. Moreover, to innovate their genius and creativities," he added.

For more information on integrating the latest video editing collabration with MiniTool MovieMaker 2.7, visit the MiniTool website. For more information on this upgrade, check out upgrade history notes.

About MiniTool MovieMaker

MiniTool MovieMaker is not a simple editor, but a powerful tool with fascinating possibilities - and with each new version it expands with new interesting functions. It is worth mentioning that for some time the YouTube Video Downloader, which used to be as separate application, has been combined with the program. MiniTool MovieMaker has grown from a simple program to an impressive one with lots of options – which is still free.

About MiniTool

Over the years, MiniTool has garnered acclaim worldwide for providing solutions precisely tailored to address the needs of personal users and organizations of different sizes. Established in Canada, MiniTool devotes itself to develop and update different kinds of computer programs like partition management, file recovery tool, mobile recovery, and digital data backup software. For more information about the company and the products, you can visit https://www.minitool.com.

Press Release Source: https://www.reseller.co.nz/mediareleases/140690/minitool-launches-its-latest-video-editing/

2. Floyd 57

Floyd 57 Registered Member

Free with no paid version? Hmm. Maybe they are starting as free and as users get addicted they will charge. 300 IQ strategy.

Also it's a chinese software, and these are known for spying. I wouldn't let it connect to the internet. Not without inspecting content.

That said, I don't use video editing, so I don't know about its capabilities compared to similar programs. But at least it's free. Full version for free. That's gotta count for smth riiiiiiiiight

3. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I presume that in time they will release a paid Pro version, while still having a free version too. That is what they've done with their other software.

As for your comments about it being from China, they are based in Vancouver and are well known and trusted developer. For example MiniTool Partition Wizard has been around for years. In any case, I believe it's best to judge software based on its merits, rather than where its developed.

4. Floyd 57

I see no reason why a video editor software would need to connect to the internet, other than to check for updates.

5. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

What makes you think that it's doing anything other than that?

6. Floyd 57

Nothing, I haven't tried it xD Just saying in general :p

7. newbino

newbino Registered Member

As you have raised the issue, it would be great if you could give it closure by inspecting the soft and sharing your findings in the forum :cool:

8. Floyd 57

I got it on my to-do list, it will happen, some day...

9. A_mouse

A_mouse Registered Member

If it is as good as their other tools, I will make good use of it.

Yes Minitool also have an office in Hong Kong, but if you use your logic of distrust, the mainland Chinese equally distrust it because it is from a problematic place that won't play by their rules, hence the past couple of years of abductions, killings and riots there.

The company was registered in Canada in 2009, so if anyone here thinks they are going to find a threat from them that everyone else missed, I wish them the very best of luck.
    https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/minitool
    https://beta.canadasbusinessregistries.ca/search

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.