mindguard

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Starrob, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starrob

Starrob Registered Member

2. trickyricky

trickyricky Registered Member

Wonderful. You can even download it! :)

3. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

get it quick before sinister forces take over your every thought :D :D ;) ( roflmao)

Hopefully no one really believes this crap

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

ROFL, thanks Starob for the late night laugh here mate..... once installed, the only "defs" you would have to download, I presume, would be new aluminium foil sheeting once the old one gets crinkled from all the head turning you would do when hooked into 'MindGuard' :rolleyes: :eek: :D :D

Cheers, TAS

PS: Now, THIS guy "don't need no stinking MindGuard" :doubt:

Attached Files:

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

6. Moore

Moore Registered Member

Good to know you can log everything as well , lol.. :D

7. toploader

toploader Registered Member

Earth to brain come in brain.....bzzzzzzzzzft crackle buzzzzzzzzzzz - still no good - nothing getting thru MINDGUARD

8. I wonder how it combines with ProcessGuard and RegDefend. How much of the featureset overlaps with them?

As good as the feature list looks, I wonder if it is as stable and transparent as ProcessGuard. Diamond CS as a reputation for producing high quality engineering products and will always remain my first choice.

One of the reasons I chose RegDefend, is that it is possible to add new entries to the RegDefend Group list, so that other areas of the registry can be protected if the user so wishes. In this regard, RegDefend is quite transparent and configurable. Does Mind guard allow the same level of control and transparency?

I am currently running ZoneAlarm Pro, Kaspersky 5.0 Pro, and Ewido as my primary lines of defense. To support these products, I have installed the following HIPS products: WormGuard, ProcessGuard, and RegDefend.

My strategy is to block executables as early as possible in the execution stream, so in this respect Mind guard looks like a good fit.

9. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

@ whereisthebeef

If you are going to use Richrf's exact words....Please place those words in quotes and also link to all of Richrf's posts you dug up to use in your post. ;)

Since this is a joke thread, we're moving it over to ten forward now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.