Mike

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ehmh04@bmi.net, Nov 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just downloaded SpywareBlaster. When I do a manual update nothing is updated and the files in the folder still have the date of July, 04. What's going on here and is this thing somehow updating? I can't afford the 10 bucks for the auto update so was just going to do it manually.
    Mike

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

this is what it should be now, did you reboot after install and before updating?

Attached Files:

3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

As BigC noted....the latest database date is 11/08/04 which was because of the update to the sbdatabase2.dtb file. The other database files used are listed below and as noted....3 of them do have 7/7/04 as their dates....which can be seen if you view the file in notepad.

ckdatabase.dtb=7/7/04
    rsdatabase.dtb=9/18/04
    sbdatabase.dtb=7/7/04
    sbinfo.dtb=7/7/04

If after updating you are not seeing what BigC is showing in his pic....you then have an issue....but it's not an issue if the above mentioned files have dates of 7/7/04....those are correct because there has been no updates to those files.

4. I did reboot after installing and before trying the update. All of my dtb files are dated 07/07/2004.

I am a home user but am running XP Pro with SP2 installed.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.