Migration of Windows 7 Ultimate fails

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by migrationproblems, Sep 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. migrationproblems

migrationproblems Registered Member

So I start up the program, it tells me I don't have enough space on my 64GB OCZ 3 SSD. I go in and pick certain files and folders for the transfer. It comes back telling me that I will have 28 GB free after the transfer and lets me proceed. I click next, it starts the transfer, and once it is on the fourth step (copy partition), it beings to copy, the time goes from 24 hours to 17 hours to 13 hours to 2 hours, before slowly ticking down, and then finally stopping with an error. It tells me that it is unable to migrate the OS partition because there is not enough space on the disk. But I picked specific files and folders to avoid this!

2. migrationproblems

migrationproblems Registered Member

So I think the program is trying to move a folder I specifically told it not to move, and that is causing the problem.

How do I solve this issue? How do I make it not take those files I don't want it to select?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.