MigrateEasy 7.0 "Failed To Register Product" Error

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by BearcatBrewmeister, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BearcatBrewmeister

BearcatBrewmeister Registered Member

I have just attempted to load MigrateEasy 7.0 on a computer and got the error above. It appears that I have reached some type of max registration attempts (I was having dialup issues - sitting in a hotel room with my mother's computer trying to get it a new HD - long story). Any way to solve this? I saw that people were getting a copy of the software that did not require the online registration. Does anyone have that available? I sent an email to CS, but since this is Christmas Eve, I am not sure it will get answered on time to get this resolved before Christmas Day. I would be grateful for any help anyone could provide.

2. David G.

David G. Registered Member

I don't know if it will make a difference in your case, but I had to disable my Norton Internet Security to do this. Just "allowing" didn't work. After I disabled it everything went through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.