Microwaved water-poisonous?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Franklin, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franklin

    Franklin Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2005
    Posts:
    2,517
    Location:
    West Aussie
  2. Airking

    Airking Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2005
    Posts:
    1,083
    Scary 8-/
     
  3. ErikAlbert

    ErikAlbert Registered Member

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2005
    Posts:
    9,455
    That's why mine is so small and enlargement emails don't help. I have to stop drinking microwaved water. :D
     
  4. beetlejuice

    beetlejuice Registered Member

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2002
    Posts:
    8,523
    I wonder what it does to coffee?
     

    Attached Files:

  5. Paranoid2000

    Paranoid2000 Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2004
    Posts:
    2,839
    Location:
    North West, United Kingdom
    No conclusion about toxicity can be drawn by this experiement. Plants need minerals (e.g. nitrogen, potassium, calcium, magnesium) to grow and it is most likely that these were simply present in less quantity in the microwaved water. "Purified" water (was this just filtered or distilled?) is a bad choice for watering plants for this very reason.
     
  6. Franklin

    Franklin Registered Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2005
    Posts:
    2,517
    Location:
    West Aussie
    Geez,and my wife has been blaming all that lovely beer I drink.Thanks Erik.:D
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.