Microsoft's Upcoming Security Suite

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by diddlydumdum, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diddlydumdum

diddlydumdum Registered Member

Hello again,

Forum members might be interested in visiting
    http://www.windowsatoz.com/product_guides/software/windows_onecarelive_beta2.php
    to see why I harped on (and still continue to do) about the need for Eset to possibly offer a range of security services.

As I recall, I attracted a bit of flak (good humoured of course), but I daresay the article bears me out. The key sentence, to my mind, is
    "Microsoft is hoping that users will like the seamless integration of OneCare with Windows XP (or Vista) and will choose OneCare over a third-party suite."

I'll most probably cop a ribbing again for this post, but I hope the point I was trying to make comes through.

Regards,
    Diddlydumdum

2. controler

controler Guest

Hello

I think almost everyone here by now agrees that suites are the way to go for the home user and they know why.;)

If done right, they give you that warm fuzzy safe feeling inside.
    They relieve stress :D

Just wait, in a year or so we will start seeing Monoply lawsuits again by those that care about the home user ;)

controler

3. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

Why? It's a standalone product that will be sold as any other. Why people tend to fill lawsuits and constantly complain just because it's Microsoft ?

4. Technodrome

Technodrome Security Expert

Because they are greedy and the current laws allow them to do so. Something like this or this :D

tD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.