Microsoft Onecare Live Uninstall help

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by maddawgz, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Hi all i installed this of a friend i cannot remove it of my system?? any ideas??
    I am not reformatting again..I had to have Msoft netframework to run this stupid thing..when i go to add/remove and uninstall a box comes up Stopping windows once care liveo_O but nothing is happening for 20mino_Oo_O?? No uninstall progress bar Msoft just say do the same thing how can i get this of my system and put my win xp firewall back to how it was helppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    ANGSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ANy programs that will take this folder out program files i cant even see it in the rego_O

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

have you tried uninstalling in safe mode, some programs will uninstall in safe mode and some won't but it would be worth a try. The risk you take with beta programs. :doubt:

3. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

yes i did that i used uninstaller 2004 in safe mode it did it but i still see the program in program files etc.?? and my firewall isnt back to normal greyd out?" sob

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

delete the folder in program folders and run a registry cleaner and see if that might help.

5. Ailric

Ailric Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.