Microsoft confirms next XP service pack

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ronjor, Sep 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Story

2. Shrek

Shrek Guest

3. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

If i may just add a word of warning here that it would be best to wait for the official launch from Microsoft with regards this service pack

4. Oddbod

Oddbod Guest

You gotta laugh at M$ sayin that Vista is their biggest priority, so much for all there talk about security & patching flaws, they just want to get their next cash cow out the door first & to hell with the numerous flaws XP still has.

5. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Well, I´m not going to use Vista for the coming years, so it´s nice that MS will release XP SP3. :)

6. Oddbod

Oddbod Guest

Same here, i dont need a fancy transparent interface suckin up all my pc's resources besides the hardware requirements & all the new DRM copy protection (new monitor needed for protected video streams etc) is just silly.

XP was 2000 with a face lift and a few new features, vista will be the same, ie a XP with a face lift & a few new features.

7. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

And just to clarify the point is that Windows XP SP3 will be available sometime next year--after the launch of Windows Vista,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.