Microsoft changed my homepage in Edge & I can't change it back!!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Microsoft with all their infinite wisdom decided to change my homepage to MSN, and I can't change it back! They changed my homepage as soon as I logged into Cortana, big mistake! I wanted to use the reminder notes that Cortana supports, and it didn't even support my needs.

I should have never given them my email address. I have the impression they are more interested in tracking you than helping you. I have repeatedly went into Edge's settings, and switched it back to Bing which is what I had it set to before, and it will not work. It continues to give me MSN as my homepage with all their political BS anytime I click on the home icon in the upper left corner of the browser.

Below is a screen shot showing where I have my homepage set to Bing in the settings. Is there another way to change your homepage now? Does it have to be changed in two places now? Am I I possibly overlooking something? I looked through all the settings. I tried logging out of Cortana.

Attached Files:

2. Krusty

Krusty Registered Member

Have you tried Advanced Settings > and enter Bing there too? Remember to save it.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.