Message keeps getting blocked tagged as SPAM

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nid1036, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nid1036

nid1036 Registered Member

I have added the IP adddress of the sending server (it is an internal alert), and added the email address to the USER and GLOBAL whitelist but this email continues to get caught as spam and quarrantined marked as "The message was rejected and quarantined by ESET Mail Security. The original message is attached. "

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Re: Message keeps getting blicoked tagged as SPAM

ESET Mail Security is a server product for mail servers, it's not installed on clients. The administrator of your mail server should find out why the emails are evaluated as spam. I for one assume that it's because of the sender's IP address being on a blacklist but it's impossible to tell for sure without knowing the email header.

3. nid1036

nid1036 Registered Member

Re: Message keeps getting blicoked tagged as SPAM

I understand. I guess my question is, if Mail Security tags an email as SPAM, and I find it to be legitimate, how do I whitelist the email address? On the user whitelist on the server or the Global Whitelist on the server?

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.