Memory and RAM usage with Ewido??

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by 2harts4ever, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2harts4ever

2harts4ever Registered Member

Good evening,

This is a reprint of a question I asked on 8-17-06 but received no answers.

I am reposting it just in case someone else can see it and answer my question.

I hope this is permitted. Thank-you!

(Original Post)I just started using the free version of Ewido Anti-Spyware and I am noticing that when I run a scan something different is happening to my available Memory load and Physical RAM.

I use a program called 'TClockExe' to somewhat monitor the usage of the above two items.

When I run my other anti-spyware programs my memory load being used increases and my available RAM decreases.

However, with Ewido, I notice that the memory usage decreases and the available physical RAM increases.

Is this normal or could someone tell me the difference in the usage statistics. My other two anti-spyware programs are the most recent free versions of free Spybot S&D and Ad-Aware SE.

Thanks and regards,

2harts4ever

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Actually it's not and I hope you can understand why. Duplicate type threads if left to continue serve no one properly. Simply add something meaningful to your previous thread so as to bring further attention to it.

Having said that....We'll close this thread and continue with your ongoing thread.

Bubba

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.