I have about 35 VM's that users access and use consistently on those machines I was running into memory leak issues running v4 so I did a update of all the machines to 5.0.2126.0 which seemed to clear up the issue for awhile, but it has returned on a few of the VM's but not all. Today I had to restart the service on 1 machine and restart 2 other machines fully to gain access. ekrn.exe on the machine I could access was running at 99% CPU use and about 1.95 GB of 2 GB memory. I went through the other threads on this issue and couldn't find if anyone actually found a solution so I'm posting a new thread in hopes that someone did and just didn't mention it. Hopefully someone can help as im not sure what is causing the issue. Like I said things seemed to be good for awhile after the update but now have come back. I added some basic info just a screen shot of the running processes and systeminfo print out I can gather more when needed.