Member invoke failed, Archive is corrupted.

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by JCPV, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCPV

JCPV Registered Member

I`m working with Acronis Recovery for MS Exchange; several times I receive this message from Backup:

Acronis Recovery for MS Exchange: Backup on computer `Exchange01.tancra.lan` completed with errors.

Backup task [EXCHANGE01] [IS backup] [miércoles, 06 de mayo de 2009 22:34:31] on computer Exchange01.tancra.lan completed with errors.
    Member invoke failed, Archive is corrupted.

I hope you can help me.

Regards

Carlos

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello JCPV,

Thank you for using Acronis Recovery for Microsoft Exchange

First of all, please make sure you use the latest build of the software (176).

You can download all necessary files from update section in your account.

If you have not registered your product on our web site yet, we recommend to do it in order to receive free updates.

- Choose Product registration
    - Enter the serial number for your Acronis product in the corresponding field.

If the issue still persists, please try to create the same backup from local version of the program and check whether error occur.

Could you please provide us with the exact sequence of actions that lead to the issue you report, so that we can reproduce it?

We are looking forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

--
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.