MEASY seems in loop in analysis

Discussion in 'Other Acronis Products' started by rechmbrs, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechmbrs

rechmbrs Registered Member

I started MEASY over 2 hours ago and it is just sitting. Seems to be in an analysis phase. Task Manager shows a great deal of disk activity. I'm attempting to copy a 60gb to 120gb drive. When will the next step start?
    The output drive had been formatted and partitioned before.

Appreciate comments on my concerns.

RONC

2. rechmbrs

The number of disk i/os has exceeded 3,000,000,000 and the Disk Clone Wizard has not opened to let me enter info about the disks. All I see is the Processing please wait and moving hand clock. Is there something I might have missed previous to running. Destination drive is formatted as NTFS and has two partitions but no data.

Am I paranoid related to this? Should I be. Program like Ghost 9 would be finished copying image by now.

Thanks,
    RONC

3. rechmbrs

Don't know what problem was but I moved the destination drive from the boot drive cable where is was a slave to the other eide cable as slave. Rebooted and all seems well. Job is about half done.

RON C

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ron,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis System Transferring Software.

The problem seems to be hardware-related. During the analysis Acronis Migrate Easy needs a lot of information about disks and the transferring rate may be very low for some reason.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

5. rechmbrs

Job finished fine and I've now taken old drive and stored it away. New drive is sure a pleasure.

Thanks for your help and good program.

RON C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.