May I please get some webcam video advice?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Access Denied, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

I am in need of a webcam that will allow me to record in low/dim lit areas alot. I have read several reviews and most all the webcams like the logitech 4000 have some say yes and some say no. Is there anyone here that has used a cam to take "outside" video after sunset and gotten pretty good results? Just can't see laying a 100$ down today on something I am not sure of, lol. *puppy*

Thank you.

Eliot

2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I had a "video blaster" web cam for a while and it would work well almost in complete darkness. It was an excellent cam. I regret letting my granddaughter have it. you can read a review here I hope this information was helpful
    bigc

3. Access Denied

Access Denied Registered Member

Thank you bigc. I am sorry to say that I am looking to replace my PC-CAM 350. :D Its time that I get a cam to match the rest of my pc technology, hehe. I must agree that the PC CAM is/was a great little toy indeed. I just need one that is 2 or 3 years more advanced and possibly see a bit better with almost no light.

I have just talked to the folks in at the store I intend to visit on Mon or Tue. They told me I can go ahead and buy the logitech 4000 and if its not satisfactory, bring it right back and i can get a different one. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Never owned anything but Creative before :'( . I will surely post back with the results of my dark video shooting. I know I could just add light but then the culprit would probably know I was on to him :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.