may i do a recovery cd with Hard Disk Manager 2009 and Drive Backup 9.0 Professional

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by mantra, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mantra

mantra Registered Member

Hi
    i 'm a old acronis user
    with acronis i could make a linux boot disk with disk director and ti9

may i do with a full version of Drive Backup 9.0 Professional & Hard Disk Manager 2009 ?

i mean have in the same cd revory the best program to make image(i need to be able to restore in different hardware ,different pc with different video card , motherboard ,ram , cpu and so on ) and a good program that let me format ,wipe , create and resize partitions

if i can how?
    thanks

2. Raza0007

Raza0007 Registered Member

mantra, Hard disk manager professional contains both the drive backup professional and partition manager professional. Its recovery cd also contains both.

So, once you make a recovery cd from with HDM pro you get all the functionality of paragon drive backup pro and paragon partition manager pro.

3. mantra

mantra Registered Member

Re: may i do a recovery cd with Hard Disk Manager 2009 and Drive Backup 9.0 Professio

thanks
    but are you sure?
    english is not my language

i gave a look at the paragon homepage , and i see that drive backup pro 9 has more features then partition manager pro

4. Raza0007

Raza0007 Registered Member

Re: may i do a recovery cd with Hard Disk Manager 2009 and Drive Backup 9.0 Professio

paragon hard disk manager professional is a separate program. It includes the functionality of paragon drive backup pro and paragon partition manager pro.

So, have a look at the paragon hard disk manager pro, not paragon partition manager pro.

5. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Hello Mantra,

In addition to Raza's post - you also get the WinPE cd with Hard Disk Manager ( HDM) , as well as the Linux/Dos cd.

HDM includes the functions of Drive Backup and Partition Manager products.

Hope it helps.

6. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

I also want to add that HM 2009 includes: Total Defrag 2009, Disk Wiper, and Drive Copy.

7. mantra

mantra Registered Member

i can't believe

so who does buy drive backup pro ?

8. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

I suppose those who already have PM10 Pro will get Drive Backup Pro.

They already have the partitioning functions - so they get DB instead of HDM.

You are right, Hard Disk Manager is very good value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.