many errors

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by tiagobigode, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiagobigode

tiagobigode Registered Member

I'm with several errors in the console, how do I solve these problems? are red errors.

Attached Files:

2. JesusV

JesusV Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

For the first machine listed (dangelo-vm) go to the client, and make sure the path to your server is set correctly. Press F5 on the ESET splash screen to access the advanced setup, under update, check that the update server area is pointing to your server.

On your server exit your RA console and stop the ESET RA Service, then you will need to delete the contents of your mirror folder and updfiles

Locations are below:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\mirror

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\ESET\ESET Remote Administrator\Server\updfiles

Once the contents of those folders are deleted, restart the ESET service, open/connect to your RA console, go to Tools > server options > Update and click update now.

When the update finishes, click ok, and send out an update task to your clients. This should resolve most of the errors you display on the screenshot you provided.

Regards,

Jesus

3. tiagobigode

i try now!! after this i update the forum with news !! tks

4. tiagobigode

5. JesusV

JesusV Former ESET Support Rep

Glad we could help.

Regards,

Jesus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.