ONe of my favorite features in ATI 10 is the managed directories. Today I created a new directory on an internal disk, made it a managed location with size and file number limits. Then changed the destination of an existing scheduled task from an prior existing Backup location to the new Backup Location. I ran some backups with the task only to discover that the limits didn't function. Every time I ran the task, it just added another tib file. I tried deleting and recreating directories, rules, and tasks, the works, nothing helped. Finally I had to uninstall, scrub the registery, and delete the remainder ATI directories that ATI uninstall leaves behind. Then I reinstalled ATI 10, created directories, set limits, and created a new task. It appears to be working so far. But no idea what went wrong or why.