Management console sessions do not close/timeout

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by SmackyTheFrog, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

A minor issue, but I typically leave my management console minimized in the system tray. At night, I put my system in to sleep mode. When I come back, I figure it up and most of the time my console session says established, though some times it asks me to re-authenticate. If I check the server performance statistics, it says that there are currently 10 active console connections. However, there are only two that are actually active. If I look in netstat on the RAS, I see one session to another computer which I know is alive and valid, and 9 going to my PC that I put in to standby only one of which is active and valid. I'm guessing that the ERA process only closes those sessions when it receives a close notification from the client console and doesn't do any kind of periodic validation to clean up sessions that have just been dropped.

RAC/RAS 3.1.15

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.