Management Console Problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by natetron66, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natetron66

natetron66 Registered Member

I'm using the newest version of Acronis True Image Enterprise Server. I just bought it last week. I have also installed the windows agent on 2 other remote machines. I setup scheduled tasks within the management console for each agent. They run successfully. Here's the problem though. When I check the drive where the images are stored there are a bunch. In the scheduled task, I set it up to go to a file called "image.tib", but in the drive, there are 14 files, not one. There is image1.tib, image2.tib, image3.tib.....up to image14.tib. Why is it doing this?? Any other time I have created an image with acronis, and I've used this software for a long time, it has created ONE file. Please let me know to correct this. Thanks everyone!

2. natetron66

anyoneo_O?

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

Which part of Enterprise did you use to setup the schedule (Enterprise Server, Backup Server?)

Are you using the backup location and have you changed the backup location recently?

Colin

4. natetron66

I setup the schedule by going into the Management Console, then connecting to a rmeote machine, that I loaded the agent on. And adding a scheduled task.

5. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Thank you for using Acronis Server Disk Backup software

The probably reasons for this issue can be following:

1. File system limitation (FAT32 file system will force software to split backup image in 4Gb parts)
    2. You've scheduled incremental backups and all these files are incremental images

Please not that you can use Backup Server feature and set the quota and rules for your backup scheme.

Could you please describe the scenario in details if you've tried these workaround and solutions and the issue still exist?

Thank you.

--
    Michael Levchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.