No, never had it on this machine but I think the likely culprit may be HMP.alert. Tried opening Chrome, Firefox and IE11 (one at a time) with both HMP.alert and MBAE installed and Firefox and IE11 both work fine. Chrome opened but could not load any websites. Uninstalled HMP.alert and Chrome works perfectly with MBAE. Reinstalled HMP.alert and the problem returned. Have now uninstalled HMP.alert again and all is fine. Strange that that combo 'appeared' to be working yesterday (and with the beta for the past several months). Could the fact that the problem only seems to exist with Chrome be associated with Chromes built in sandboxing. There was an update to Chrome a couple of days ago - could there have been anything in that update that has caused an incompatibility. If my chrome browser didn't update until I switched on today that could be why I didn't get this problem until today.