Making And Managing Automatic Backups

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by razor7, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. razor7

razor7 Registered Member

Hello, I need to do automatic weekly backups of certain disk folders of 4 PC´s connected through LAN. I think that True Image is the slution.

The backups will be performed, and the results stored into a removable 160GB external USB disk through LAN...

Can anybody, please tell me more...?

Shall I use acronis server?

Thanks a lot...

2. razor7

razor7 Registered Member

Hello...I have no idea on this...please help me...

Thanks a lot...

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello razor7,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

Please note that depending on the operating system you use you might need to use different versions of Acronis True Image. Please have a look at this previous post of mine for details.

Since you are interested in remote backup operations I would recommend that you use Acronis True Image 9.1 Workstation or Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server. Using one of these products, you will be able to back up/restore over the network from a central location using Acronis True Image Management Console. In addition, Acronis True Image has a flexible schedule manager so you will be able to create a schedule tasks to back up your system periodically. You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis True Image in the respective User's Guide.

Please be aware that according to Acronis software licensing policy, you should purchase one copy of Acronis program per every computer where it will be used.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.