Mailwasher Pro black list and friends list

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Frank1, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank1

Frank1 Registered Member

I have used Mailwasher for a long time and developed a good black list and friends list.

I found a portable version of Mailwasher and works o/k. The only problem is that, of course, it keeps the black and friends list in different places. I have tried to copy Blacklist.txt from my original Mailwasher installation to different folders in the portable installation without any luck. The black list and friends lists in the settings window is still empty.

Does any one know which files I need to copy and to where in the portable installation?
    Thanks

2. axial

axial Registered Member

3. fouriron

fouriron Registered Member

Search your portable device to find where blacklist.txt is located. Copy the blacklist.txt from your original installation over the portable one.

NOTE: You must make sure that you have shutdown the portable mailwasher program before you do the copy or the next time you terminate it, it will replace the file you copied with the one it was using when you tried to replace it.

I don't use a portable version, but I do copy my "master" blacklist.txt over the blank one each time I reinstall windows.

4. Frank1

Frank1 Registered Member

Thank you for your help.
    I will try to post in the Firetrust forum.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.