Mac OS 10.75 - How many hours is it supposed to take?

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by seldredg, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seldredg

seldredg Registered Member

UPDATE: Mac OS 10.75 - How many hours is it supposed to take?

I don't know Mac names, but I have mac OS 10.7.5 on a MacBook. Camptune X has been spinning away for probably 24 hours now telling me not to interrupt it. I was resizing from 52GB to 120GB on my Windows partition. Is Camptune doing anything?

UPDATE: I stopped it, and apparently it never did anything to either partition. I guess that's the best you could hope for from software like this that doesn't work.

UPDATE 2: I got a response from support after a few days, simply telling me to try a more current version. I was given a link to download v10.7, which made me wonder why I got v10.2 directly from their own website only a few days ago. I repaired permissions and verified my disc and tried 10.7; it didn't work any differently than 10.2 as far as repartioning, but it did remove my Bootcamp from the my Mac startup preferences, so now I can't use Windows. Still waiting for an answer from support. Seems to be 3-4 days+ between each response.

How do you go about getting a refund?

Regards

Last edited: May 25, 2013
  2. Onsitecomputersusa

Onsitecomputersusa Registered Member

My experience exactly... Still waiting for my first response and it has been 4 days now. I am beginning to think the support staff is a bit overwhelmed by problems with buggy software. I followed the instructions to the letter, waited about 8 hours for the partition resizing, and discovered my Bootcamp is GONE! and to top it off, the MAC partition did not resize from 63Gb to the 100Gb I specified. Don't know if I will ever receive any reply from support to locate my missing Bootcamp partition. I believe it is there, but from what I have read in similar posts - no one has been successful in recovery of it once lost. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.