Lots of folders skipping scan. Help.

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by zombix, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombix

zombix Registered Member

Everytime i scan my files in NOD 32 the scanner finishes and finds nothing. But it gives alot of errors trying to open files i guess that are blocked. And at the end of the scan there is on error in teal color that just plain says cannot open files.

Is there anyways to get these files included with my scan? Im afraid that som malware will be inside these folders and files.

I use top use norton and it gave no errors like this before... But i have tried and i like NOD 32 for its quik scan and daily updates.

But i just need if possible to get those files and folders included with the scan.

Thank you

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello !

Please , read this forum's FAQ section to find the answer of your issue:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=150856

These are protected by Windows files , thus nothing touches them .

The fact that some do not flag these doesn't mean they can scan them . They simply miss that information to keep you less informed (with something you might wish not to see but such information is really important for experts sometimes)

There is no way to have threats in these files unless your whole Windows is corrupted/cracked/infected , such a possibility is very low . There is a possibility to scan these files when you escalate your user such privilages to these files but for now I think you don't need this option ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.