lost username & password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by FaosFX, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaosFX

FaosFX Registered Member

Hey guys I need help,

I just re-formatted my system and installed Windows XP again. Sadly my username and password were inside outlook express, I forgot to back it up. I tried sending an email to sales@nod32.com but I get a mail failure delivery notification, so I don't think that e-mail exists or perhaps they wrote it down incorrectly.

Hopefully someone from ESSET can help me get the software up and running on my system again. I can provide all information that is needed about my purchase.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi and Welcome to Wilders ! :thumb:

Hope this helps :
    http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php

You can temporary install a trial version of ESET NOD32 until you are send your username/password . In the current trial version (2.51.30) you can then simply enter them without reinstalling :thumb:

3. FaosFX

FaosFX Registered Member

You hit the nail on the head man. I never saw that page when I was looking around in the site. I typed in my e-mail address and quickly received my username and password again, this time I WILL back it up. Thanks, it was worth it registering with the forum here, I am PROTECTED again from threats of the internet =)

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I would consider this a FAQ and would be great to make it a sticky..:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.