lost username & password

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by FaosFX, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaosFX

FaosFX Registered Member

Hey guys I need help,

I just re-formatted my system and installed Windows XP again. Sadly my username and password were inside outlook express, I forgot to back it up. I tried sending an email to sales@nod32.com but I get a mail failure delivery notification, so I don't think that e-mail exists or perhaps they wrote it down incorrectly.

Hopefully someone from ESSET can help me get the software up and running on my system again. I can provide all information that is needed about my purchase.

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hi and Welcome to Wilders ! :thumb:

Hope this helps :
    http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php

You can temporary install a trial version of ESET NOD32 until you are send your username/password . In the current trial version (2.51.30) you can then simply enter them without reinstalling :thumb:

3. FaosFX

FaosFX Registered Member

You hit the nail on the head man. I never saw that page when I was looking around in the site. I typed in my e-mail address and quickly received my username and password again, this time I WILL back it up. Thanks, it was worth it registering with the forum here, I am PROTECTED again from threats of the internet =)

4. Chubb

Chubb Registered Member

I would consider this a FAQ and would be great to make it a sticky..:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.