Lost Serial Number :-(

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Lejonet, Jan 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lejonet

Lejonet Registered Member

Hello,
    unfortunately, I have lost the Serial Number for my current V9 product. Now, I purchased the V10 (downloaded) but will not install due to missing Serial Number... I have also migrated to a new Notebook... (without V9 installed) unfortunately!

How can I get the V9 serial Number??

Thank much in advanced!

/Jan

2. d.chatten

d.chatten Registered Member

If you didn't register your version of ATI on the Acronis website but you purchased it from Acronis direct then try the following.

1) Click this link > http://www.digitalriver.com/cs

2) Enter your e-mail address that you used for the order and the last five digits of your credit card into the below fields an click find
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2020/digitalriveruy4.png

3) When you see the "Detailed List of Products Ordered" for your purchase click on "VIEW INVOICE", this will display the invoice and you will also see your serial number listed.

4) Go HERE and create an account and register all of your Acronis products, this way you can retrieve all of your serial numbers at any time and also download any updates that are available.

Hope this helps!

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

If you did register on the Acronis website, then your serial number will be listed amongst your registered products.

Colin

4. Lejonet

Lejonet Registered Member

Hello,
    thanks for the replies.
    However, I did not register, since I bought it in the store (the V9 product).... I know, I should have registered, but now I have the issue!

How can I resolve this?

Thanks much!
    /Jan

5. pwillener

pwillener Registered Member

If you bought it in a store, then you should have the serial number inside the CD jacket. If you lost the CD and did not register, then you may be out of luck.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Lejonet,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for the delayed response.

We would recommend that you collect the information about your purchase of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home (invoice or receipt) and submit a request to Acronis Support Team using Contact Acronis Customer Service link. Attach all the collected files and information to your request and we will assist you.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.