Lost my username and password!

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by noduser, Feb 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noduser

noduser Registered Member

I lost my username and password (I didn't save the e-mail and I even tried contacting my e-mail provider to get it back)...

I'm hoping for immediate assistance...if there's a NOD employee around maybe they could PM me :D

EDIT: Further clarification--The reason I lost it is because I bought NOD32 a year ago and just renewed it, but for some reason, the OLD username and password (I didn't actually renew because for some reason I wasn't in your system--I just bought a new download) took over once I restarted my computer.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

3. noduser

Wow, thanks!

4. noduser

Why do you think the OLD username and password took over after the restart when I was able to successfully plug the new ones in and update (before I restarted)?

5. LowWaterMark

From an actual technical perspective, I'm afraid I have no idea. From the perspective of having seen a lot of weird stuff on computers over the years... I'd say it's just a glitch. Best I can do I'm afraid. ;)

6. noduser

Thanks for your help...I hope this e-mail comes

7. LowWaterMark

If it's in the automated license system under that address, it should come. If not, then there is always this to fall back upon. While not quick, sending such an email should ultimately get you your access info:

http://www.eset.com/support/faq1.php?id=1089

8. noduser

Thanks.

9. NOD32 user

NOD32 user Registered Member

This is usually because the username and password have been entered into a popup dialogue instead of actually into the update settings as detailed in the ENTERING YOUR USERNAME and PASSWORD section of Extra settings for Nod32 v2.7 - revised 22-12-2006

Cheers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.