Lost my NOD32 key

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Albinoni, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Lasy year I bought NOD32 AV from a company called Simple Security Solutions here in Australia, the company is established in Qld. Anyhow a few days ago I re-formmated my laptop HDD and I'd forgotten to write down the username and password in the past as I installed it directly onto my laptop without writting it down.

I've been trying to get in contact with Simple Security Solutions but unfortunately no one is answering the phone.

All I need is for them to re-send me my username and password so I can download and re-install NOD32 on my laptop.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

NOD32 Confusion Here

Sorry about this silly post but I don't know where I'm going wrong here. A few days ago I re-formatted my HDD to my Toshiba Satellite P200 notebook PC and after a full re-installation of Vista Ultimate and all other software, I decided to re-install NOD32. Now what I did I went to the Eset website and clicked on the version to download it asked me for a username and password before the download would commence. So anyhow I downloaded the program and installed it which all went well. Anyow when I went to update it re-asked me again for my username and password, why, I dont know.

My Q here is do I actually download the demo version of the version I mentioned above.

This was the one I downloaded:

http://download.eset.com/download/win/v2st/ndntenst.exe

PS: I forgot to add, when I bought the sofware from a company here in Australia called Simple Security Solutions what I think I did was downloaded the demo verson, than onced I'd received my proper username and password from Simple Security Solutions, I re-entered the new username and password that was given to me, which allowed the demo version to change or become the full version.

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Do I assume correctly that you clicked on the link above,entered your UN\PW and you received the download ?

During installation or after, did you enter your UN and PW ?

Have you imported any XML setup files ?

Bubba

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.