Lost my NOD32 key

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Albinoni, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Lasy year I bought NOD32 AV from a company called Simple Security Solutions here in Australia, the company is established in Qld. Anyhow a few days ago I re-formmated my laptop HDD and I'd forgotten to write down the username and password in the past as I installed it directly onto my laptop without writting it down.

I've been trying to get in contact with Simple Security Solutions but unfortunately no one is answering the phone.

All I need is for them to re-send me my username and password so I can download and re-install NOD32 on my laptop.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

NOD32 Confusion Here

Sorry about this silly post but I don't know where I'm going wrong here. A few days ago I re-formatted my HDD to my Toshiba Satellite P200 notebook PC and after a full re-installation of Vista Ultimate and all other software, I decided to re-install NOD32. Now what I did I went to the Eset website and clicked on the version to download it asked me for a username and password before the download would commence. So anyhow I downloaded the program and installed it which all went well. Anyow when I went to update it re-asked me again for my username and password, why, I dont know.

My Q here is do I actually download the demo version of the version I mentioned above.

This was the one I downloaded:

http://download.eset.com/download/win/v2st/ndntenst.exe

PS: I forgot to add, when I bought the sofware from a company here in Australia called Simple Security Solutions what I think I did was downloaded the demo verson, than onced I'd received my proper username and password from Simple Security Solutions, I re-entered the new username and password that was given to me, which allowed the demo version to change or become the full version.

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Do I assume correctly that you clicked on the link above,entered your UN\PW and you received the download ?

During installation or after, did you enter your UN and PW ?

Have you imported any XML setup files ?

Bubba

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.