Looks Very Scary!!, [Movie]

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by hayc59, Oct 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Peaches,

Quicktime is fine. Enjoy it! And get out of the road!

Attached Files:

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Don't get me wrong Darlings.....I didn't say there was anything dicky with QT...it's just I find it a bit naughty if you click on their Link (as per hayc) just to see whats there and "Bosh" it loads bits of unwanted and unasked for stuff on your OS.....when I had 98se I had Apple QT on that with no problem, but I made the choice to have it..... :D :D

Cochise, :cool:

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

OK!...Ron....Just so that I will be known as 'Danger Man' I D/Ld QT in all it's glory...just for the hell of it....God!....I'm so cool I sometimes frighten myself at times..........I checked out the 'Scary Movie'.....sorry hayc....not scary....load of cack.........again!

My Mum died of TB 1940 aged 26..........my younger Sister died of German Measles three months earlier aged 6 Months....out of nine (So called Intermediaries)... not one could tell me my Sisters name or my Mothers 'Nickname' despite the fact that they where in 'Communication'..not one could come up with the goods and we are talking top-class people here..no amount of 'Fishing' on their part worked....so, not to diss the film in anyway...in my opinion, although it would be nice to think that people who loved you dearly were waiting on the 'Other-side' it's my opinion that when 'You Gone' You Gone.......... :D :D

Oh! and my Mum or my Sister or any other relative has ever come to me in any shape or form and told me "It's OK"..........If you know different let me know..... :D

Cochise, :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.