LookNStop V ZA Pro V Comodo

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Albinoni, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albinoni

Albinoni Registered Member

Out of these three FW's which one will be your pick, also which one would be the less on system resources. I've heard that LookNStop is very light on resources also this prog is a very small footprint.

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

Look 'n' Stop for least resources, and Comodo for overall choice.

3. Q Section

Q Section Registered Member

Headquarters - London & Field Offices -Worldwide
    When Comodo was tried here it was found to slow the test computer down quite a noticable bit. On the same computer LooknStop seemed to not even be using resources at all it seemed so light.

4. Coolio10

Coolio10 Registered Member

Weird, for me comodo's 2 processes uses around 18MB. That's a lot compared to the new alpha which uses around 5MB!!! Who knew double the features would result in less than half the memory.

Well i say Comodo all around and LooknStop even though i never used it ill just agree with you guys.

5. the Tester

the Tester Registered Member

Comodo would be my pick.
    LookNStop is lighter.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Registered Member

Having used all three (and then some) I can say Comodo was pretty good but slowed down my system a bit. ZoneAlarm, I just did not like maybe it was the lousy GUI or the calling home thing(or both) but never again. Look N Stop is a very good firewall,light,stable,and just a firewall.if you want to pass leaktests I suggest a HIPS program or a firewall w/HIPS. For me it's back to LNS and if I get the itch to try something else again I probably will but I know I'll go back to LNS when i'm done.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.