looknstop leaking why ??

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by trippinhard, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trippinhard

trippinhard Registered Member

ok the reason i installed looknstop to try it was that this website
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jugesoftware/firewallleaktester/eng/pageweb/test.html
    showed it was best in blocking leaktests
    ok well i installed the jul18 phantom ruleset for dialup and configured my dns and i thought of goin right ahead and trien some of the leaktests.
    I tried AWFT end i ended up getting a score of 2/10 but on site it shows on highest security settings it gets a 10/10. i thought with the ruleset i had i was completely covered what am i missing ? why would this happen...

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Hey trippinhard

Verify you Downloaded Look ‘n’ Stop v2.04p2, and the most recent Application Filtering Driver. The Application Filtering Layer is supposed to deal with this altogether and not the Packet Filtering Layer… ;)

3. Phant0m

In Addition; visit http://66.227.83.95/pg1.shtml ;)

4. trippinhard

trippinhard Registered Member

well i gues that helped it ;) thanks. how often do they usually release this update ? i noticed the new driver working right after reboot when it asked permision for spool32 to access internet when it didnt before. i passed both leaktests the termite and awft. but one more question why when it asks for which app to hijack only option it shows this time is my proxomitron when before it use to show iexplorer , before i had the new driver

5. Phant0m

Hey trippinhard

Any time…

Whenever it’s necessary to resolve an issue and when updating to detect a new threat leak method.

That’s because that particular Leak method can use any Client which access HTTP Environments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.