Looking for opinions on Cyberhawk...

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by springer, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. springer

springer Registered Member

http://www.novatix.com/cyberhawk/

So far what little I've been able to gather sounds pretty impressive.

But it's in beta stage, so I'm looking to find out much as I can before trying.

2. spindoctor

spindoctor Registered Member

Well I can tell you I tried it and it wouldn't install properly (on xp). It just completely froze my computer every time I tried to restart. I reported the problem and they told me they were able to reproduce the problem on their own systems, but were unable to determine the cause at this time and the only thing they recommended was to not use the program till it was resolved.

I have seen others posting here who got it to work on their systems though, so you may have better luck. But a word of warning, make sure you have some type of way to restore your computer before installing (as you should with any beta software) if you want to save yourself from any possible headaches.

3. nicM

nicM nico-nico

springer, did you see that thread?

I've never had problems while trying it, but didn't run it for few weeks now (the program was gone with reverting to a previous disk image).

Cheers,
    nicM

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Yeah....let's continue in that thread since it is failry recent with numerous posts with users opinons\comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.