Looking for a full bandwidth and speed VPN service

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Oleg, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Oleg

Oleg Registered Member

Is there such thing as full bandwidth and speed VPN service?.

2. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

Any decent VPN can be that, if you pick servers near you. But it also depends on your ISP, and their ISP, and how those ISPs talk with each other. Bottom line, you need to experiment.

3. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

What kind of speeds are we talking here? In some parts of the world they think 5-7 meg is smokin hot. That may be the case in your area, and if so its not your computer or hardware that will ever change that. I am lucky in that my area is doing 150 solidly. I cannot get those speeds over vpn unless I acquire commercial level hardware due to the encryption tasking via advanced vpn configuration. I do get half that though, and realize I need a bigger budget to hit 150 and be in a tunnel with several hops! My open raw IP connection will hold 150 all day long.

If you are on a old computer with ancient processor(s) and even worse a worn out router, those items will be more likely the issue than your vpn provider (especially if its one of the top 5 named around this forum).

4. Oleg

Oleg Registered Member

I am looking for 20 Mbps+ and 35ms ping timing or lower.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016
  5. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

That should be easy. Just pick nearby servers.

6. Palancar

Palancar Registered Member

That is very doable. Your sig says USA so you have too many servers to count within a 35ms ping range.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.